Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hmmm - not doing so good with the blog or regaining the self image!!

I was very excited to see I have 5 followers now!

It gives me motivation to post! Someone will read my ramblings!! woot , woot!

Okay, so I joined a weight loss challenge on one of my fav website forums.

A girl on the forum puts together a Secret Girlfriend group every so often. The pretense is that you will receive fun stuff in the mail instead of bills and/or boring stuff. It's a lot of fun. My SGF sent me a box of "get fit" goodies which I thought was really cool!! The challenge starts tomorrow - and I think I will kick off the challenge with a morning run!!

I've been a bad SGF for June -still haven't mailed out her present yet. Sorry :(.

I've been feeling kind of lonely lately at work. My best work friend is on maternity leave until August, at my second job my best work friend is moving far away. OH and I have a fairly new boss at my first job; my old boss and I worked together for 6 years - so we chatted on a social level so work in general is rather quiet and lonely. (insert boo-boo face here).

Back to the WLC (June 25th thru September ??)- my first goal is a 7 pound loss. I always think lose 5 pounds or lose 10 pounds and it doesn't work out so I will try something new - 7 pounds!!

And when I loss those 7 pounds these pants I'm wearing will be a lot more comfortable!!!!!!

Tomorrow I will start my day with a run AND drink 6 glasses of water during my day. Normally I probably drink about 1 glass of water and MANY glasses of diet pop. OH, also I will only drink 2 glasses of pop (need that caffiene!).

Thanks for stopping by.

Hope your self image is flying high :)

No comments:

Post a Comment